Wholly free and replete with options, DNA Live television is just one of the popular live-streaming TV possibilities out there for Kodi. Just like many live television streaming addons, DNA Live TV features an extremely extensive setup process, also provides a wide variety of stations. If you are looking to use this add-on, this guide will show you how to install the DNA Live TV add on on Kodi. Like wise, in the event that you’re on the lookout for other interesting live TV addons, check out our longer guide with a few more musthave streaming addons.
DNA Live television has a broad range of advantages, especially within many of another live-streaming television addons. Before we get into those, you’re going to want to make sure the app isn’t just fully equipped, but running and up. Follow the process below.
Disclaimer: This guide is designed to help readers get content they’ve purchased the rights to get, but certainly are for whatever reason not to access either temporarily, or permanently. Emhr.info doesn’t support software piracy, and conveys no responsibility for whatever you choose to do with the contents of this report. Furthermore, please be aware that emhr.info certainly not hosts, develops, or produces some of the software mentioned within this report. For more information, please visit our whole disclaimer here.
Before we Proceed
We highly recommend employing a VPN when using Kodi. Kodi users have been known to receive copyright infringement notices for streaming movies, sports, and shows through various add ons. In the event that you would like to keep your streaming habits private, our recommendation is IPVanish – a comprehensive privacy solution for Kodi users. In addition, it is worth noting that purchasing a 1-2 month subscription can give you two months free.
DNA Live TV Installation Guide
1. Go to “System”. Then, proceed to click on “File Manager”.
2. Click on “Add source”.
3. Under “Add source”, select ” < none > “. From the empty box, key in “https://theuforepo.us/repo/”. Select “Done”. It will then prompt you to provide the press source a name. You can name it anything, however, the most useful option is to name it “DNA Live TV. Select “OK” to move on.
4. Go back to the home screen.
5. Click on “System”.
6. Under system, select “addons”.
7. Proceed to “Install from zip file”.
8. Click on “DNA Live TV” (this really is this one you termed).
9. By the list of files, then locate the one which says “repository.dnarepo-x.x.x.zip”, repository.dnarepo.zip. The versions change, or so the x’s could represent any string of numbers predicated on future upgrades to the file.
10. You may be given a message that your add-on is allowed.
11. Go to the “Install from repository” section. Click it.
1 2. Select “dna Repository”.
1 3. Click on “Program add-ons”.
14. Click on “dnaTV Guide”. Click on “Install”.
15. Once you have the “add on enabled” message on the ground right, return to the “Add-ons” screen.
16. In “addons”, select “Video addons”.
17. Select “DNA Television”. Set it up.
18. Go back to your house screen.
19. Select “Videos”. Then, click on “add ons”.
20. Click on “Get More”.
21. Click on “DNA TV Pro”.
22. Click on “Install”.
2 3. Come Back to “Add-ons” from the Video section.
24. Click the “DNA TV Pro”.
25. Click on “DNA Television Guide”. You can now access the channels.
A Note on VPNs
If you’re new to VPNs, they’re a convenient, secure way of connecting to anything on the web. VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, allow users to send and receive data through a highly encrypted proxy server. There are some, valuable explanations for why you might like to utilize VPNs for running Kodi. First is to skip geo-restrictions. While Kodi users in the U.S. could not have any problem accessing television networks over DNA Live TV, international users may be blocked from using DNA Live TV with their own ISP. That is particularly true for UK-based users, for whom it will almost definitely be blocked. A VPN can get around such cubes, while also helping you maintain anonymity online. There are always a good deal of feasible VPNs you are able to select from. But, we urge IPVanish. It’s really a powerful tool, and a fan favorite in the Kodi UFO community.
The Pros and Cons of DNA Live TV
People who are looking for an add-on to rival USTVNow in terms of offerings will discover that DNA Live TV fits your bill. Under the dnaTV Guide, then you will find one of the very extensive list of stations out of USTVNow. The trick is that DNA Live television is wholly free. This app has just around 200 channels, chiefly U.S. and UK stations, most of which stream addon live. The real gain of the app, however, may be that the interface.
DNA Live TV is put up to look just like the guide station from a normal cable provider. You receive use of what is currently playing on each channel, as well as prospective line up for anyone stations. DNA Live TV also supplies all stations you can imagine, including a variety of versions on most widely used movie stations such as Cinemax and Starz. All sport channels, including UK channels, are available through the program as well.
The most significant, and highly evident, limitations with this add-in are at the rather complicated installation procedure and the quite large amount of debugging demanded at times. It can have a rather long time for you to install this add-in. People who are not familiar with Kodi or are new to application may have difficulty working their way throughout the setup procedure.
There certainly are a number of troubleshooting guides available on the market, but even people might not allow you to get through the random issues you’ll run to every so often with out several hiccups. Quite frequently, stations will not load, apparently for not reason. Error messages are typical. But when DNA Live TV is works, it works beautifully, and the station offers are difficult to beat.